Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The journey should be delicious (day 79)



I am on a mission to find and create more healthy recipes to try out.
Why?
Because since I am on another mission to improve my health and reach a certain weight goal.
Now I am not one who can go on a crash diet. I just refuse to do that to my body. I do not do radical.
My rules are simple. You've read them before.
It obtains balance not perfection. I'm a normal human being that should be able to attend a party once in a while. Or just to have a delicious burger or pizza.
Losing weight should be delicious. Yes, you heard me! It should not be a punishment of not being able to not eat your favourite foods anymore. This means I will also look for alternative versions of my favourite foods.
And i'd like to share these recipes with you as well.
I know I am not the only one that is trying to improve health. So, I do hope to give you some food inspiration!
Good and healthy food after all is such an important part of it.
I have been sharing photo's to my salads, and lucky for me: I absolutely LOVE salads.
They are a great way to get in your veggies and you can expect more recipes for them real soon.

I would also love to hear from you right here.
What are your favourite recipes? Foods that you can certainly not do without when going on a healthy journey?
I'd like to see whether I can recreate some of your favourites in a lighter and healthier way.
Let's make this journey interactive and fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment