Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

The most amazing little boy who gave me a lotus


This is one of those must share experiences that makes me believe there is so much more between heaven and earth. I've read many things about young children being closer to the source and more receptive to see angels and all that. I am a firm believer of angels.
There have been too many special things that happened in my life to have me believe
otherwise. Which I promise I will share with you.

Last monday I turned 30 years old. I was feeling dreadfully sick as I moved around in my new workplace. Upon coming home I was just exhausted and wanted to go do anything but celebrate my special day. However since I had a diner planned with friends, and nobody could do any other day that week I grabbed myself together and went to 'celebrate'
The others day it was my intention I to just drag on as well since it was my first workweek in the new place. And the last thing I wanted to do was call in.
By wednesday however on my way to the job I had to stop at a gasstation twice and threw up. I called the school and they send me home.

Friday I finally felt a little better. A friend of mine had invited me to come to the spiritual store to pick up a gift she had for me.
Little did I know that there was an even greater gift waiting for me there.

In the store I found a friendly looking woman talking to my friend. In the buggy behind her sat a little boy. He excitedly reached out his hands to me and I melted. I really really want children someday. He dropped his bottle on the floor and I picked it up and gave it back to him.
I started talking to the lady. "O my gosh, what a beautiful son you have!"
She smiled: "Thank you so much, do you like kids?"
"I love them. I work with them" I replied.
"So what do you do?"
"Day care, afterschool club and teachers assistent" I replied. The boy kept on strectching out his little hands to me.
"Well, it's about time that he got out. He's been sitting in there for too long" She untied the buggy belt and put her son down. Immediately the little boy walked over to me with his arms reached out and wrapped them around my neck to embrace me.
"Awww darling, do you think the lady is that sweet?" Mom said. The little boy kept holding on to me and I fully surrendered in the love this old soul was giving me. After a minute or so he let go and his blue eyes were so bright. He reached to something on a shelf and handed me a one of the lotus candle holders.
"Thank you, sweetie" I said, and I put it back. But just as determined he grabbed it again and handed it to me in all seriousness.
"How old is he?" I asked.
"1,5 years old"
"well this is just amazing. In this stage they are supposed to be holding on to the primal caretaker of their choice" I said. She nodded. "Yes and it is pretty special he is giving you things. He is full on: 'mine, mine mine'"
I grinned: "Yes, that also comes with this phase"
"You know what? I think he wants you to have that. Do you like this color?"
"Oh, I love it. I have been wanting one of those for a while"
"Well, I will buy it for you. Consider it a gift from my son" She said.
"That is amazing. I just adore your son. You have a very special boy there. I think he sees angels" I replied.
And just like that my day became super special. Never would I ever expect such a special encounter between me and this kid. It was like he was speaking to me but without words. His embrace said everything. And so does the indigo lotus flower that represents: 'That everything is connected'
It now sits on my desk and this little stranger will always have such a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Awww that is so lovely, such a magical encounter! Moments like that are so wonderful, love your blog! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for reading.
    It was truly magical. Best meeting with a stranger ever ^^
    I made an account on bloglovin!
    Thank you so much for the tip ^^

    ReplyDelete