Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Planning for succes - (Day 54)


The goals:

1. Getting to a weight of 69 kg by the end of these 100 days


2. Achieving a daily structure that involves: relaxation, work, study, and exercise



Last week's to do list

Make that plan of preparation.
Prepare weekly schedule according to changes.
Have my little salad before eating rest of the diner.


Goal 1: 
I feel like I have had a very succesful week on the healthy eating front.
Thanks to my plan of preparation and sticking to my grocery list, I was able to prepare 6 healthy meals so far.

They say that you are far more likely to succeed in change when you plan, reflect and adjust where needed. This plan should also have 'the things that could possibly go wrong' so you can anticipate on these situations when they occur. I think this is a matter of learning through experience and self-knowledge to pinpoint certain situations. I find it hard to say no when a friend is inviting me out for a wine and dine for example. Sometimes there is just these weeks where it doesn't happen just once, but like 2-3 times. You know, the summery sun, enjoying life and having good conversations.
And especially pizza is my guilty pleasure. Of course I could choose a salad over pizza for diner, but for me when I go out, I just like to indulge instead of 'watching it'
This is where my once a week rule comes in. Once a week I can have my favourite diner guilt free with a drink as well! The salad before diner is still a work in progress. I have managed to do it at least twice this week. So, this is still a point of attention.
Something that really really helps me as well to keep track on how I am doing is this great free app called Fitnesspal.
I have used it for a few years now, and it has helped me stay on my goals before.

Goal 2:
I have made a schedule according to my new workweek. There's more work and bit less time to study. But I still managed to squeeze in the daily exercising and meditation.
Let's see how it goes sticking to this new plan.
I am still aiming to make days look more or less the same for my own structure where it's possible to do so. My free mornings look the same activity wise and I'm building new structure for my other days.

In a nutshell here is what I achieved so far: 


On weekdays have herbal teas and water instead of lemonade and soda
Daily meditation & exercise
Making a weekly schedule and plan
Have 3 meals everyday


Here is a to do list for the next week:

Fill out Fitnesspal app for meals
Schedule, Plan of preparation + 'possible things that could go wrong and solutions to them'
Have a salad before eating rest of diner
Daily affirmations
Have a glass of water before I eat

That is it for this week.
Lots of love wished to all of you readers.
 

Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment