Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Changing Rainbow - Week 1 (day 8)


The goals:


1. Getting to a weight of 69 kg by the end of these 100 days


2. Achieving a daily structure that involves: relaxation, work, study, and exercise



It is reflection time. A week has gone by. A week in which 'Mr. Fear's' voice has been pretty loud trying to push me right back into my comfortzone.

Here is my to do list of last week: 


1. The first change I will make is to start make a weekly schedule for myself.
After each week I will reflect on how it went for that week.

2. I will start replacing my lemonade and soda with herbal tea, and water.

3. I will make a complete plan on how to achieve these two goals.

It hasn't gone perfect, but I've reached more awareness on my patterns this week. This is what I call a very important achievment,
I've found out in which ways I sabotage myself. One of the favourite excuses made was: 


"I've worked hard, it's sunny outside. Let's go wine and dine with friends"

I have worked out a schedule for goal 1. I haven't been sticking to it perfectly. It is more this ambitious plan of what a good day to day might look like.
But, I have included study and exercise into my everyday quite well so far!
I may have overdone the relaxing part. Something that needs my attention is my bed times.
Me and the boyfriend have been staying up too late in evenings.


For goal 2 I have replaced my Coca Cola with water. I love the bubbly waters!
That has been going nicely, although I have made the agreement with myself that I should stick to having the maximum of 3 coffee, and to have my wine on the weekend. 

Like I said before: I'm not aiming to go hard-core diet, I'm aiming balance.
Life should still be fun. 


I have not made my complete plan yet. Something I will work on right after finishing up this blog.
Here is the do list of this week:


1. Meditate daily to enhance focus & motivation. (Find the meditation challenge here)
2 Have 3 meals a day.
3. Work out all the things that motivate me to make these changes.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on this week's goals! I really hope everything turns out okay ^^
    By the way, I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award (my post's right here: https://andreasnirvana.wordpress.com/2017/04/05/my-mystery-blogger-awards-nomination/).
    Let me know if you're planning on doing it!! :D

    ReplyDelete